Content Is Information Only, Not Advice
- Thank you for visiting the web site of James E. Albertelli P.A. (DBA ALAW). (“ALAW”). The information contained on the ALAW Web site is provided for educational and informational purposes only. The contents of this site are not and should not be construed as legal advice. The web site is not an offer to perform services on any matter. This website contains general information from a variety of sources and might not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. We do not undertake to update material in our web site to reflect subsequent legal or other developments.
No Relationship or Obligation Arises from Use of the Site
- The law differs in every jurisdiction, and you should not rely on any opinion except that of an attorney you have retained, who has a professional duty to advise you after being fully informed of all the pertinent facts, and who is licensed in the applicable state, and is familiar with the applicable law. Internet subscribers and online readers should seek professional counsel about their legal rights and remedies. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information found this site. Any actions or decisions about your legal rights should be based on the particular facts and circumstances of your situation, and appropriate legal advice from.
- ALAW expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based upon any information or other contents of this site. Viewing the ALAW site, or communicating with ALAW by Internet e-mail or through this site, does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with anyone. The content and features on this site do not create, and are not intended to create, an attorney-client relationship, and shall not be construed as legal advice. This content and features of this web site, including means to submit a question or information, do not constitute an offer to represent you.
Confidentiality is Not Guaranteed
- Any information sent to James E. Albertelli P.A. (DBA ALAW) via Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done on a non-confidential basis. ALAW respects the privacy of any person who contacts our firm, and we will make reasonable efforts to keep information private, but because of the nature of Internet communications and the absence of an attorney/client relationship, we cannot promise or guarantee confidentiality.
- Thank you for visiting the web site of James E. Albertelli P.A. (DBA ALAW) (“ALAW”). This web site was created by ALAW so that you could learn more about the legal services that we offer and other information related to the law. These contents are for informational purposes only. None of the information at this web site is intended to constitute, nor does it constitute, legal advice, and none of the information necessarily reflects the opinions of ALAW, its attorneys or clients. Please read our Disclaimer, which is incorporated into these Terms, for additional limitations on the use and effect of this web site.
ALAW Is Not Responsible for Content
- ALAW may periodically change, remove, or add the material in this web site without notice. This material may contain technical or typographical errors. ALAW does not guarantee its accuracy, completeness or suitability. ALAW assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this web site. Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall ALAW or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this web site be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising from your access to, or use of, this web site. IN NO EVENT SHALL James E. Albertelli P.A. (DBA ALAW). BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO THIS MATERIAL, FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITE.
Third-party Web Sites
State Laws Vary
- ALAW lawyers are licensed to practice law only within the states of Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, but we affiliate or form relationships with lawyers throughout the United States. ALAW may refer prospective clients to other law firms located throughout the country, who form relationships with ALAW, and are experienced in handling such cases. ALAW may also undertake legal representation in certain cases, and will affiliate with other legal counsel located throughout the country to provide legal representation.
- The laws of each State are different. This web site contains information about general or common rules that apply in some states. This web site also contains information about verdicts or settlements in past cases. You cannot assume that the same rules apply, or that the same result would occur, in your state or any particular state.
Legal and Ethical Requirements
- ALAW has tried to comply with all legal and ethical requirements in compiling this web site. We welcome comments about our compliance with the applicable rules and will update the site as warranted, upon learning of any new or different requirements. We only want to represent clients based on their review of this web site, if it complies with all legal or ethical requirements.
- To the extent that the professional responsibility rules of any jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office or an attorney responsible for this web site, James E. Albertelli P.A. (DBA ALAW). designates its office in Tampa, FL (USA), 5404 Cypress Center Drive, Suite 300, Tampa, FL 33609.
State Advertising Disclosures
- Because some material on this web site constitutes lawyer advertising, and this web site may be viewed from anywhere in the United States, particular disclosures are required by the rules of some states. ALAW adopts and makes the following disclosures:
- Alabama: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- Florida: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- Georgia: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- North and South Carolina: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- Tennessee: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- Texas: Unless otherwise stated, our attorneys claiming certification in an area of law are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Governing Laws in Case of Dispute; Jurisdiction
- Copyright ©1998-2017 James E. Albertelli P.A. (DBA ALAW). All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by James E. Albertelli P.A. (DBA ALAW) unless in the public domain or attributed to another source. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.
- As you navigate within the Site, ALAW may be collecting and tracking personal information, either by asking you to tell ALAW something about yourself (such as your name, address or email address) or by using data-tracking software that tells us what parts of the Site you have browsed. ALAW may collect other information about you, such as your IP address, geographic information, the type of the web browser and operating system you use, and any other information that your web browsing software or Internet Service Provider automatically provides to our Site. We may be collecting and tracking information about the activities in our Site you engage in to help us know what users are interested in. We may also use “cookies” to keep track of visitors. A cookie is a small file stored on the hard drive of your personal computer. If your web browser allows, you may disable the placement of cookies on your hard drive. Disabling the placement of cookies may prevent you from accessing or using portions of the Site. Except as provided below, the Site does not currently share or sell any other information. Except as provided herein, no personally identifiable information is collected beyond that which is identified in this section of the Site Terms. You agree that we may aggregate any information which we collect or maintain, and that we may use such aggregated information for internal analysis or for marketing purposes. We may disclose aggregate, de-identified data (i.e. stripped of information that identifies you) to third parties in connection with such analysis and/or marketing. By using the Site, you expressly assent to the collection and use of the limited information identified.
- We may disclose your information to: (1) comply with applicable laws; (2) respond to governmental inquiries; (3) comply with valid legal process; (4) protect our rights or property; or (5) facilitate your request for a free case evaluation. Please be aware we may use automated telephone dialing or text messaging systems to provide messages to you about important information via the telephone number you provided. By registering and using this Site, you acknowledge that the processing of your information for the purposes described above may involve the transfer of such information from within the United State of America (USA) to countries outside the USA whose data protection regulation may not be as stringent as that within the USA