ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified attorney to support its Little Rock-based Arkansas practice. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- The candidate must be a member in good standing of the Arkansas State Bar and be licensed (or able to become licensed) in the Arkansas federal district and bankruptcy courts.
- The candidate should have 5 or more years of experience in civil litigation, real estate, or creditors’ right practice.
- The candidate must be willing and able to proactively manage a substantial case load and must be proficient in conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of TILA, RESPA, FDCPA, and the Bankruptcy Code are preferred.
- Court appearances, and some attendant travel, may be required.
- The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client service and be willing to actively develop relationships in the industry.
- The candidate must be familiar with the Arkansas legal system, and demonstrate strong leadership skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.