ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is expanding to California and seeking a qualified attorney to support its Orange County and Los Angeles area practices. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, signing bonus, and a full benefits package.
- The candidate must be a member in good standing of the California State Bar, and be licensed (or able to become licensed) in the California federal district and bankruptcy courts.
- The candidate should have 8+ years of experience in real estate, civil litigation, and/or creditors’ right practice.
- The candidate must be willing and able to proactively manage a substantial case load and must be proficient in discovery practice and conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of TILA, RESPA, FDCPA, and the Bankruptcy Code are preferred, as well as experience in appellate practice.
- Court appearances, and some attendant travel, will be required.
- The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client service and be willing to actively develop relationships in the industry.
- The candidate must be familiar with the California legal system, and demonstrate strong leadership skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.