ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified contract attorney to support its title practice in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. This position is remote and offers competitive pay and flexible hours for project-based work.
- The candidate must have knowledge of title and/or title experience in mortgage finance.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of title review procedures and state title standards.
- The candidate must be a reliable self-starter and have the necessary equipment, including computer hardware and Internet access, to perform all work remotely.
- The candidate must have the ability to work independently and in an accurate, detail-oriented, and highly productive manner.
- The candidate must be properly licensed and a member in good standing of the relevant state bar.