ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified attorney to join its Arkansas based practice group. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- The candidate must be a member in good standing of the Arkansas State Bar.
- The candidate should have 1-3+ years of experience in creditors’ right practice, but new attorney applications will be considered.
- The candidate must be willing and able to proactively utilize the Firm’s case management and reporting software to actively manage assigned matters with a strong foundation in civil procedure and motions practice.
- Court appearances and some attendant travel will be required.
- The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client care and proactive communication.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.