ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified attorney to support its Jacksonville, Orlando, and Miami practices. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- The candidate must be a member in good standing of the Florida Bar.
- Applications will be accepted from Florida licensed attorneys, but 1-3 years of civil litigation and foreclosure law experience is preferred.
- The candidate must be able and willing to handle a significant volume of cases within the field of creditor’s rights.
- The candidate must be familiar with discovery practice, depositions, conflict resolution, case management conferences, and Non-Jury Trials.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills, written and verbal communication skills, and must be willing to assist in growing the firm’s presence as a top-performing firm.
- The candidate must value reputation and be willing to proactively develop relationships in the industry to be viewed as a trusted partner and advisor by both clients and colleagues.
- Court appearances and traveling to various courthouses near the Jacksonville, Orlando, and Miami areas will be required.
- The candidate must be familiar with the Florida legal system and must exhibit a commitment to superior client support, confidence, and unfettered judgment.