An established, multi-state real estate law firm is seeking a qualified Senior Attorney to manage its Delaware real estate closing practice. This position offers an excellent benefits package as well as competitive salary based on experience.
- The candidate must be a member in good standing of the Delaware Bar.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience as a Real Estate Closing Attorney.
- The position may require some travel throughout the state.
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of customary business hours is helpful.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, maintain a professional appearance, along with strong written and verbal communication skills, and must be willing to assist in growing the firm’s presence as a top-performing firm.
- The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client support, confidence and unfettered judgment.
- Lateral partnership opportunities welcome.
- Mastery of state title standards.