ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate, and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified attorney to support its growing Massachusetts real estate practice. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- The candidate must be a member in good standing of the Massachusetts Bar.
- Applications will be accepted from newly licensed attorneys, but 1-5 years of closing experience is preferred.
- The position will require some travel.
- Flexibility to work outside of customary business hours is required.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, along with strong written and verbal communication skills, and must be willing to assist in growing the firm’s presence as a top-performing firm.
- The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client support, confidence, and unfettered judgment.
- A working knowledge of state title standards is preferable, but not required.
- Must live in Massachusetts.
Albertelli Law (ALAW) was founded in 1997 and is a full-service real estate law firm representing institutional and private lenders in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. ALAW’s expanding practice includes foreclosure, bankruptcy, consumer collections, commercial finance, complex litigation, appellate practice, regulatory compliance, and title, escrow, and closing services.
ALAW has a strong commitment to the community and development of the law, as evidenced by its pro bono endeavors, publications on issues of first impression, and development of political action in the area of legal professionalism. With the strategic vision and collaborative efforts of accomplished industry veterans, seasoned attorneys, and operational experts, ALAW is committed to superior performance and technological innovation. Furthermore, ALAW’s commitment to technology and effective case management provides the scalability and transparency necessary to provide unparalleled representation in an ever-changing legal landscape.