ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified attorney to support its South Carolina-based real estate practice. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- The candidate must be a member in good standing of the South Carolina Bar.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience as a Real Estate Closing Attorney.
- North Carolina Bar membership is a plus.
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of customary business hours is helpful.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, along with strong written and verbal communication skills, and must be willing to assist in growing the firm’s presence as a top-performing firm.
- The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client support, confidence and unfettered judgment.
- Lateral partnership opportunities welcome.
- Must have working knowledge of state title standards.